Monday, July 18, 2011

Keep On Moving...

Just spent the weekend in  Nashville, got to relax a bit and had some meetings too ! There are some pretty exciting things coming up which I can't wait to share with everybody. We also get to play a really fun show at the Dixie Carter theatre in Huntingdon TN for the "Fun On The Farm Jamboree" with Kelly Green and Bo Weevil from 100.9 Farm Country. We had a blast and were so excited to play a show with such great people!... Packing up my bags at the moment and getting ready for another week on the road. I think were headed to Mississippi and Louisiana this week, but then again, I wont know until I'm there ! Haha I'm getting used to the "Plug and Go"type of thing, where ever our GPS and schedule says to go that day, thats where we end up !!! ...I should go help pack up the car now.. lol.. ttyl !

xoxo

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment