Friday, August 12, 2011

58 this week !!

yayyy !! We just got the charts back and "Hurricane" is at spot #58 !!! Things are moving along so fast its crazy !! This week I got to do a live interview in my hometown on Thunder 106. It was so cool to be able to co-host and give shout-outs to all my friends and family that were tuning in. We got to goof off, listen to great music and also promote our show coming up with Randy Travis ! We are all so excited to be able to play a show with such an amazing, talented artist. The show is at The State Theatre in New Brunswick, NJ on August 19th. coming up so soon =].... Thank you again SOO much to all of our friends at country radio for playing "Hurricane" and supporting my music. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Xoxo

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment